Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The end is coming.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The end is coming.
    Posted: 11 May 2017 at 9:42pm
They did sell a few airguns, but won't effect field target consumers. It was a small gun shop that was always good to call in. They remembered your name and I enjoyed buying stuff there, even though I could have got it cheaper on line. I bought my first airgun there, a hatsan striker, impulse buy, and from there I found WAG via a flier in another shop. Next purchase a gamo silent stalker igt, then an HW97k. I would do it again too. I was getting really tight groups with that gamo because I was shooting it so much, tin after tin of accupells.
It certainly is hard finding new people for field target, and this doesn't help. That shop used to have quite a few pistols too, even stocked the HW40.

RobD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 11:01pm
Are we up against it for wanting to grow the sport of airgun field target? Why did that shop close?
I've noticed air pistols are rather scarce on the shelves now. Is this just the beginning of much bigger cut backs on airgun supplies?
AA TX200
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 7:52pm
That's bad news. I like that shop. And I won't be filling up my bottle for a while then.
xyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 5:44pm
bummer, but not as bad as I thought when I saw the title. I thought that the kiwiairgunners web site was going to close.
---
My favourites
springer - Diana 52
PCP - FX Wildcat III
Novagun View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2017 at 5:16pm
Petone gun shop has closed, the drinking fountain at Petone for the Hutt aquifer has been closed because of e-coli polution. What next?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic