Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fame at last!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fame at last!
    Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 1:56pm
Wow! Having a forum section named after me. I like being a sponsor

Seriously though, if you use this forum please donate a little to Nunga to help with the annual running costs. It actually costs more than most of you think and he keeps it running pretty smoothly.

I guess now I'm going to have to sort out a few of my guns and start contributing.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 7:33pm
you are famous ! ha  :)
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2017 at 10:14pm
World famous in NZ.
Flub View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 11:17pm
I'll go with that. I'll be sorting out my guns at the weekend and may have time to start practising again. I was around at the very start of field target in the UK and still have the Sharp Ace that I won a few trophies with. It once belonged to another member of this forum who came here a few years ago from Wales and now shoots FT on the North Shore.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 11:55am
Are you talking about carl? :)
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Flub View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2017 at 8:39pm
Yep. He was a young lad around 14 years old when I last saw him. Only found out a couple of weeks back that he was here now. He wants to buy back the Ace but he's got no chance 😉. I may take it up to one of their shoots and let him play 😀

Edited by Flub - 15 Apr 2017 at 8:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic