Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Peek a boo!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peek a boo!
    Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 11:25am
Hi Guys,

Had been waiting for the old forum to come back up but recently remembered about this one! Still holding some hope as there is a ton of good info on the old one which I am told is still safe.

Most of you already know me but for those that don't my name is Evan, I live between Hawkes Bay (Home) and Auckland (Work). I hoard airguns and cant resist a bargain! Current collections sits in the mid 20s I think. I am a hunter first but enjoy plinking and the odd bit of target shooting at the Howick club. I am known as the local Crosman (co2) addict and while i'm not shy about modding my airguns I do lack the tools to really make stuff from scratch etc.

I try to be as helpful as I can and I promote our sport to as many people as possible to try and stimulate our hobby.

I run the New Zealand Air Gunners group on Facebook (https://web.facebook.com/groups/airgunsnz/) in an effort to get more people interested, We currently sit at about 1600 members who are mainly entry level users but there is a lot of great banter and advice thrown around.

Cheers!
ants View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 12:22pm
Hi Mate
Anthony here, we did a trade a while back, the Sheridan for the Crosman 600.

I have the Sheridan Listed in the for sale section at the moment.

I love it but My Visa Bill needs to shrink.
cheers man.
Walther Parrus
Diana 280
Smith N Wesson 77A
Smith N Wesson 78G
Anics A101 LB
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 6:30pm
hey Mintie!
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic