Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Pauly's Technical Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help Needed ! New shooter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
neerajrathor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neerajrathor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Needed ! New shooter
    Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 12:10am
The games which feature shooting and guns are favorite. The best example is GTA.
Rusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 7:36pm
Took rifle back into LFS to show them what was going on. They orderd the correct set of rings for the scope but were unaure y they not in box. Anyway its sorted now thank u guys for all the quick tips and help.
xyon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 3:01pm
You don't need to bust the bank to get some new rings.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/1251260539  I don't know anything about those ones though.

Craftys often sell the Nikko Sterling one piece mount for $20, which is what I use on my Gamo.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=3445126

---
My favourites
springer - Diana 52
PCP - FX Wildcat III
Rusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 3:12am
Thank you. Will do that asap. Lookin at scope box its ment to have its own rings. Will visit LFS again and check up on it. Cheers again
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 10:13pm
I would put the gamo scope back on. if you leave it how it is you will brake it. The gamo scope will be okay till you get higher rings
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Rusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 8:05pm
Rusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 7:16pm
Hiya guys new shooter here. Just purchased the Gamo .177 Big Cat 1250 fps. Also didnt like the scope it came with so got an extra Stoeger 3-9x40AO scope. Was told it will fit into the gamo rings perfectly. Have put it in and the front of scope is touching the barrel. Being fairly new to air guns i feel this isnt a good thing. Or is it fine ? Blew my budget way out so cant get more rings. Do i just put the Gamo scope back on or will it be fine ? Cheers for any help and any reply is apreciated
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic