FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

25 cal Hatsan for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 25 cal Hatsan for sale
    Posted: 15 Feb 2017 at 11:54am
Sold
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2017 at 9:50am

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2017 at 9:57am
I had used loctite thread lock in the past, this did nothing. I have since put loctite 609 on everything. This seems to of worked. accuracy is good when everything is tight (if you lean how to master the recoil) but do not expect to drive tacks with it because she is a beast with a ton of recoil. Tho It is more then accurate for a clean kill out to 50 meters once you learn how to shoot it.

Gabion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 1:20pm
What sort of accuracy do you get out of it (assuming the screws are tight). Would loctite be enough to keep the screws in place or is this still to much of a beast!

Cheers

G   

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2017 at 3:01pm
Well ive decided to sell my Hatsan MOD125 in .25

This gun has been gas rammed and the original .177 barrel swapped with a .25 I have also done some trigger work and you can also de-cock this gun without having to fire it. She is a very powerful gun and has a lot of kick so it does take a lot to get used to when shooting. The down side is it shakes the screws lose all the time and you need to tighten everything up once and a while. It is not a super sexy gun and there is a lot of knocks and scratches on it. the plastic stock is broken as per photo but this does not effect the way the gun shoots in any way. It is pushing 31gr pellets out at around 700 fps so she is up around 32pfe

I will be putting it on TradeMe next week so i thought i would offer it on here first.

Comes with 3-9x40 Nikko Sterling Mountain Master AO scope

Im wanting $200.00 for it

Cheers.

Edited by Nunga - 02 Feb 2017 at 3:52pm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic