Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kia ora everyone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irwanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kia ora everyone
    Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 8:42pm
Hi everyone. would like to use my first  post to introduce myself and say thanks very much for having me.
I've always liked airguns some tin cans and milk bottle always fun to shoot it from back yard.thanks for friends who sugest me to this forum.
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 9:08am
Hi there, and welcome.
Hidayat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hidayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 11:14am
Welcome bro,you might try join with pauly5 do some pigeon slaying in the city :)
NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE EVEN ONLY WITH 200FPS
Rabbiter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rabbiter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 11:15am
welcome bro 

irwanz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irwanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 2:30pm
thanks guys :) to be honest I just recive e mail from landlord that some one will comin tomorrow with cops aswell to do pest control in island bay area is it you pauly ?
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 8:36pm
What are they doing? shooting pigeons living on the house? 
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2017 at 10:17pm
hello irwanz and welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay here with us :) good to see new people joining :)

2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

irwanz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irwanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017 at 9:27am
My brother stayed in old 5 level apartement ,the premises use to be served as a Catholic girls’ boarding school. Pigeons already there since he stay last year. with poop everywhere land lord though it's time to do some action.
good to see you too Hidayat, Rabbiter, Nunga
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017 at 11:02am
I know where that is. Erskine girls college. Bird problems. :)
Unfortunately not me. If the police are going to be there, I'd say they they are shooting them on the outside in view of neighbors maybe. It's a good precaution to take. I'm sure the police will enjoy it, and want to take part. I've heard of other pest controllers having police say book shoots for the nights they are working.
Sounds like a job for night vision. Get your brother to suggest using kwikill pest control. Ask for Paul.
Rabbiter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rabbiter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2017 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Pauly5 Pauly5 wrote:

I know where that is. Erskine girls college. Bird problems. :)
Unfortunately not me. If the police are going to be there, I'd say they they are shooting them on the outside in view of neighbors maybe. It's a good precaution to take. I'm sure the police will enjoy it, and want to take part. I've heard of other pest controllers having police say book shoots for the nights they are working.
Sounds like a job for night vision. Get your brother to suggest using kwikill pest control. Ask for Paul.
yes usually the police don't tag along as a rule ,now we have to  book times and dates and at times are given a " work number " that requires a call after work has finished .The police have tighten up on areas where firearms are allowed to be used  & what type  .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic