Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jonno from HBC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwibloke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jonno from HBC
    Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 5:35pm
Hello fellow air gunners well what can I say - I found something to enjoy and take the stress away in a good healthy way. 

Grew up in South Africa and did the nine yards of military Service.

Wife has been 'Anti Gun' since day 1 - but hey you cant take the bush spirit and the hunt out of the blood. So 15 years in this great country and i decided to buy a pellet gun about 6 months ago. A Diana 21 - little baby of a thing and love it more than the Mrs (not)

I started looking at PCP's a few months back and I got to tell you I am blown away with the technology and online videos.

So Ron at a well known place in Auckland sold me a AA S510 Extra 22 caliber - and Man what an incredible piece of machinery. Sighted at 50 meters and getting direct hits at 80 -100m - Got the new Q-tec suppressor and a really good bipod. Totally stoked with this.

So now I am after a field rifle and looking at the FX Wildcat but cant decide on 22 or 25

Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 8:46pm
Gday!
Looks like you've got the air gun bug. I have no experience with .25, but like the idea of the wild cat. What are you hunting?
I would guess it's a bit more wallop vs flatter trajectory.
Keep us informed, nothing like watching guns get bought.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2017 at 10:33pm
hello and welcome, I would also say you have the bug. it is easy to get and very hard to get rid of!

I would go for the .25, you already have .22 :)
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic