Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gamo Challenger et al.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gamo Challenger et al.
    Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 6:57pm
I put a post on the old forum about the Gamo Challenger just before it fell over.
If anyone is interested I will re-post it here. Just say when.
The IGT challenger has really spoilled  me.The IGT system is really nice to shoot. The SAT trigger is probably not as good as the Record but it is pretty good. So good in fact that when I took my Diana 34 TO5 trigger out for a run I realised how dated that trigger is. Simple mod and it is pretty good now. Makes the Diana easier to shoot.
I get the impression that some of those awful Gamo and other triggers are made deliberately bad so that it requires definite  action to overcome resistance to discharge.

I would guess that it is to cover the manufacturers backside against EU rules/ liability. Take note of the recent article in the DomPost where someone from  rejoices at getting away from excessive EU regulation. 
Novagun View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 7:07pm
Missed out a word but think Brexit.
I just found the edit post thing a bit late.

Edited by Novagun - 05 Jan 2017 at 7:08pm
Hidayat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hidayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2017 at 7:49pm
Come on Nova...where's the photo :)
NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE EVEN ONLY WITH 200FPS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic