Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Webley Rebel.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Webley Rebel.
    Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 8:37pm
I might have to have one of my lunches and might be able to help you out on the photos.
Just keep taking them.
Novagun View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2016 at 6:52pm
Sorry Hidayat, no photo until I track down Davey and get another lesson on how to do it.
Rifle looks just the same as yours but no threaded muzzle.
Hidayat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hidayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 12:27pm
where is the photo Nova?

NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE EVEN ONLY WITH 200FPS
Novagun View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Novagun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2016 at 8:01am
This may not be the worst air rifle ever made. Probably isn't but it is nevertheless complete junk. All is not lost. I was recoating the stock of my Sharp Innova and I couldn't shoot it. 
The Rebel. -- The Webley Rebel stock, the only part of the rifle that is any good, accepts the Sharp Innova action perfectly. Now I have a nice synthetic stock with a good action.  Don't think I will go back to the original stock.
The Sharp  is ex Wingman in .22.  A nice plinking gun and the loudest part of it is the .22 pellet hitting the target.
That part is loud.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic