Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shooting buddy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shooting buddy
    Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 10:09pm
Hello fellow airgunners, I have been given the task of cleaning up some pests on a golf course.  I went out tonight for a look and i took the .22 with me. I would say there would be at least 200 rabbits there is also a lot of possums and there is also around 10 magpies that need to be taken out as well. If anyone would like to help me shoot these post here and we will work something out. and if you are real nice to me i will even give you a golf cart to zoom around on when you are shooting.

I was there for two hours and shot a total of 4 possums, 2 magpies and around 8 bunnies and i didnt even scratch the surface.
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 8:30am
You should look at making a night vision rig. They are pretty straight forward to make and not too expensive.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 10:01am
yeah, ive seen those online, not sure how they would work on a springer tho.

Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 11:13am
Don't see why they wouldn't, but how long they would last. You could make a spotter.
Mintie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mintie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 11:09am
Offer still open? Im in Auckland for a few weeks and free in the evenings. 
ants View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 12:24pm
I`m keen also
Walther Parrus
Diana 280
Smith N Wesson 77A
Smith N Wesson 78G
Anics A101 LB
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2017 at 6:32pm
yeah, i will see if i can sort something out for next week

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 3:03pm
I have jacked up for next Tuesday night around 7pm if you are interested PM me for more details.

Please bring airguns only. I dont mind powder burners if there is just two of us going but in a group it is best for airguns only.  Please remember we will be shooting in the view of the public so no cowboys. The Neighbours have been advised to expect us.

irwanz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irwanz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2017 at 9:43pm
Sound fun, I wish I got something like that too here in Wellington , hope you guys have a good time there.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic