FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

adjustable hamster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 4:39pm
I started off with some 60mm solid bar. Machine down to size and drill and bore for the fittings.

Next i will start on the arms

2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2016 at 10:34am
Well after finally getting my scope problems sorted and dropping the power of the TX down to 12fpe and new click charts sorted i had my first shoot with it over the weekend. The gun is right on the money now and it shoots like a dream.  Only problem i am finding is the hamster is only aiding my shooting in the sitting position it is at a good height and my back is not bent over and it feels good. However when kneeling and standing it is totally different. The gun is very front end heavy and it is hard to keep it still when shooting and i cant seem to find a comfortable position and as result i am missing these shots. So. I will make a new adjustable hamster and see if this helps. I will start on it today and see if i can get it ready by Sunday to test. 
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic