Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi Mates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TANK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi Mates
    Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 8:27pm
Good Day everyone, my name is Martin (South Africa) and we are in the process of imigration and i am glad to see NZ has clubs for air rifling... cant wait to get there and start shooting... really just hoping getting my pcp that side is not going to be an issue... was wondering if anyone knows the laws on air rifle import and if there might be some red tape to rather sort out this side before leaving... hope to hear of you soon and happy hunting guys...
Blood makes you related... loyalty makes you family...
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 8:51am
Hello and welcome to the forum. http://www.police.govt.nz/advice/firearms/visitors-firearms-licence-and-import-permits check this link out and see if this is any help.

There is a few people from over seas that have imported their PCP's into New Zealand which belong to clubs and they will probably be shooting this coming Sunday. I will ask if there is anything special you need and see what problems if any they had. I can tell you tho that will need a New Zealand Firearms license before they will release it to you. Scotty, you helped nats bring her gun in didnt you? maybe you can give some advice on this as well?
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

MAGPIE View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAGPIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 8:51pm
Yep drop me a message if you need a hand .. not sure on the paper work side of things but happy to play caretaker if you need a firearms holder to collect and store until your paper work is approved
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 10:06pm
Which city you coming into? If it's wellington I could play caretaker down here.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic