Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New look

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Do you like the new look forum?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New look
    Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 7:40pm
Ok i have make some changes as you can see.  What do you guys think?
(pink)MIST View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 8:27pm
a change is as good as a holiday........... lol, or so the oldies say anyway

is there an option available in the member control panel to choose between color schemes? unlike wingman on kens forum, my delicate sniper eyes can handle the white color better :)

still, layout looks nice, and the addition of a couple of bullet holes up top made me smile :)
NZAFTA President
1st place HP springer - 2014 WFTF Worlds
1st place HP springer - 2014 Nats

AA TX200 MK111, Optisan Viper 8-32x60 JSB. VMach, TbT, maestro design.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 8:37pm
I am working on some code at the moment to make it so the user can change to what ever colour they like. My biggest challenge will be the logo. if you change the colour the logo will look stink. so i will need to work that part out
patcheye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patcheye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 8:39pm
It was walking into your own home and not realizing the wallpaper had be changed. I could see "something" was different...

It looks good...
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 8:21am
Ok after working almost all weekend i have got the the skins working on my test server. You will be able to change to what ever theme you like. There will be a choice of three skins to chose from.

There will be this theme as default. You will be able to change it back to the old look if you like and there is a new one i have made as well.

You will be able to change it from the main page just under the shout box. I will make the changes later on tonight.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 1:36pm
Ok guys You can now change to what ever theme you like. You have 4 to chose from.

You can change it at the main page. It is located right next to the improved shoutbox.

Hope you enjoy it :)
(pink)MIST View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 7:44pm
very clean look mate, i like it :)

NZAFTA President
1st place HP springer - 2014 WFTF Worlds
1st place HP springer - 2014 Nats

AA TX200 MK111, Optisan Viper 8-32x60 JSB. VMach, TbT, maestro design.
SteveH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2013 at 10:22pm
Just gone Dark Forum and love it! Smile
HARC President 2014/5

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 11:11pm
I am going to be making some more changes to the forum over the next week.

I am going to be changing the forum topic icons around a bit for all the different layout views to make it easier to see the new posts and sticky topics.

If anyone has any ideas on icons or how they think it might look better, just post here and i will see what i can do Cheers!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic