FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Testing pellets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 5:51pm
Right today i decided to knock off early and leave the boy to lockup. So i went home and printed off a target and got some tins of pellets out for a play.

The Pellets

1, Gamo TS-10 10.49gr
2, H&N Baracuda Hunter 10.34gr
3, H&N Baracuda Match 10.65gr
4, Gamo Pro Magnum 7.56gr
5, Gamo PBA 5.4gr

The Gun

Hatsan MOD 125 .177 (the beast)

I had 4 shots each at a distance of 30 meters.

The TS-10 were very lose in my gun with some pellets i had to be careful that they didnt fall out when closing the barrel. They preformed average at best but i wasn't expecting much because of the inconsistency of the pellets in the barrel.

H&N Baracuda Hunter. These performed good. They were all nice fitting in the gun and i got some good groups out of them.

H&N Baracuda Match. I have used these before and i know they are good so no surprises when i saw the results. Excellent grouping very accurate pellet.

Gamo Pro Magnum. like the TS-10 they were all over the place in the barrel two of them very lose the other two nice tight fit so no surprises for the final result.

Gamo PBA. these were the biggest surprise. To my total amazement these pellets actually quite accurate they were almost as good as the Baracuda pellets. But i must point out i do not normally use these pellets in my gun. Even tho they sound really cool when they leave the barrel @ 1650fps :) they are just too light and they will damage the gun so i stay away from these.

Here is the results for you to have a look at.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic