Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Propfwd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi
    Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 2:39pm
Hi all, I have been shooting airguns and powder burners for the last 35 years in various countries and like most have a few guns that I wish I still owned. In the UK I started out with an ASI Cadet and then Range Master, UK marketed early 1980's Gamo made guns ok at the time then in my late teens I was lucky enough to have a Webley Omega which at the time was an excellent gun and I would like someday to find one in close to mint condition as a collector. The next toy I had was in Canada and it was an HW97K yet another great gun. The toy I bought here was my first PCP in a FX Gladiator which was a big step away from what I was used to but it is ridiculously easy to shoot well. However it is time to move it along and plot my next toy after I finish renovating my house. I'm inclined to an Airarms Prosport just for the looks or one of the Theoben gas ram guns for something different. That will be down the road though. Just a quick note to introduce myself.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 2:48pm
Hello and welcome to the forums!
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic