Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chat room

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chat room
    Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 12:16pm
I need your thoughts on the chat room. Keep it or get rid of it? does anyone go in there anyway? Or are there any improvements you can think of?

I started to work on it to incorporate into the front page as a shoutbox but i must say it is not working out that good on my test server.

I am thinking to move the link from the top bar and create a new bar at the bottom and ad some code to display the users that are in there so you dont have to keep clicking on the link to find out if anyone is in here or not.

Thoughts and feed back please!

(pink)MIST View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 6:39pm
havent used it mate, but if you got a shoutbox workin.......

NZAFTA President
1st place HP springer - 2014 WFTF Worlds
1st place HP springer - 2014 Nats

AA TX200 MK111, Optisan Viper 8-32x60 JSB. VMach, TbT, maestro design.
patcheye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patcheye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2013 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by (pink)MIST (pink)MIST wrote:

havent used it mate, but if you got a shoutbox workin.......
x2 here. Shoutbox was a great idea for all to see first up when you logged in...
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 1:51pm
With a bit of luck i should have the shout box up and running tonight. I am testing it on my local server and it is almost ready :)
Blackie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2013 at 8:35pm
Its good that there is a shout box going but i think it needs some tweaking with the layout. But good job keep up the good work! :)
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 12:08pm
Right, Made some changes to the code and hopefully it is all good now. I think it looks a lot better now.

Any ideas on how to improve things just let me know and i will see what i can do.

Cheers.
patcheye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patcheye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 7:33pm

Am I seeing things or is it darker in here (in colour of course) now? Something looks different...

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 7:36pm
Yea i have made a few changes, I think everything is easier to read now.
patcheye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patcheye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 8:40pm
Yes, definitely... I like it...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic