Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The big move

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The big move
    Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 12:27pm
Well i have started moving all my gear out of the garage at home into my newly build workshop at my shop. From there i can really start to pump out the gear and start to push my products and services.

As you can see the mill is in place with my belt sander and there is some good bench space to work off.

This is the spot where the lathe is going which i "should" be moving in tonight. I had to make a custom trolly to take the 620lb weight of the lathe to move it around to get it into position. I was going to use a engine hoist but i can fit to through the door.

Im going to use a chain block to lift it onto the trolly which is on the trailer, transport to the shop and then unload it with the loading ramps i have for the trailer. then it just a matter of pushing it to the spot and use the chain block to lift it on the nice new stand i have made for it.

2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 4:48pm
Well i had to move the lathe to a new spot as i didnt have enough space to work properly. So i had to make a new bench to house it. The plus is i can use the old bench as a work bench so all good.

SO i made the new bench and sat the lathe on top. All i have to do now is sort out the lighting, Make room for the parts washer ultra sonic cleaner and bench grinder and im good to go.

2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

(pink)MIST View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 10:01pm
good way to spend your downtime at work :)
NZAFTA President
1st place HP springer - 2014 WFTF Worlds
1st place HP springer - 2014 Nats

AA TX200 MK111, Optisan Viper 8-32x60 JSB. VMach, TbT, maestro design.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic