Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Flub's General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This forum
    Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 11:52am
The domain is up for renewal next month and i am not sure if i will keep the forum going or not.

Out of the 80+ members only 9 have looked here this year and i can probably count the number of posts on one hand.

So the big question is. Keep it going or shut it down?
2nd place HP springer - WFTF World Championships 2014

Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 11:51am
Would be a shame to loose it. Nice attitude on here, but you gotta do what you gotta do. 
It's almost like since the Worlds, peoples focus is elsewhere. I'd like to think everyone is still keen. I certainly am. Smile
Davey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2015 at 10:17am
This is pretty much the only one I still read haha. I've had other focuses recently but I'll be back later on in the year with my FWB springer ready to go.

Also I just agreed to buy a Leupy comp so I'm hardly quitting :D

Having said that, if there's only 3 of us on here.... :/

It's also a bit frustrating having nowhere to shoot in Welly personally at the moment.

Edited by Davey - 20 Feb 2015 at 10:17am
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2015 at 11:00am
I have decided to keep it going for now.

(pink)MIST View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2015 at 12:26pm
Good stuff. Having a more social/ less political forum is always a good thing. Definitely more inviting for newcomers :)

Davey you might have bought a leupy, but you still gotta shoot it, can't keep ya toys away and not play with them :)
NZAFTA President
1st place HP springer - 2014 WFTF Worlds
1st place HP springer - 2014 Nats

AA TX200 MK111, Optisan Viper 8-32x60 JSB. VMach, TbT, maestro design.
Davey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 5:27pm
I can too, you just watch haha.

Nah j/k, I'll be back... you can't keep me away forever. Besides, the Leupy won't even be on the FWB!
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 3:34pm
Granada is open this Sunday from 11 am. Y'all come on down, yee haw.
Davey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 4:24pm
Planning to be away at the NZ v AFG match in Napier.

If I don't go, I'll come by.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 10:42am
Right guys, the site was off line over the weekend. That was because the domain name had expired and i was unsure if i was going to renew it or not. This site does cost me money to keep going each year and that money comes out of my own pocket. I was unsure if i wanted to keep putting money into a forum that is so dead but I have decided to renew it for another year. But if it doesnt pick up around here this will deferentially be the last year this site will be running. So just a heads up.

Flub View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 1:33pm
Hi Nunga, happy to donate towards running costs. Although the forum is not busy, it's interesting and is all we've got. How much are we looking at? Feel free to PM me if you don't want it in the open.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic