Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Target Shooting and Clubs > Target Shooting
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Last minute orders for NZ shirts - since you asked
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Last minute orders for NZ shirts - since you asked

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Last minute orders for NZ shirts - since you asked
    Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 12:57am
If NZ shooters would like a shirt for Worlds, please let me know ASAP. The shirt for those that want one is a simple one that looks like this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxJt9AikwxNUOVBHWWRRLXR2MmM/edit?usp=sharing
and comes with a fern and "WFTF 2014 New Zealand" on the left breast, similar to what I had on my norway 2012 gear (like this):

Yeah it's not super fancy but setup costs for a custom embroidery template are steep.
These aren't the same as the NZ team shirts but offer the opportunity to get something commemorative if you want one.
Cost is $40 and I need your order and size by 4.30pm tomorrow. Sorry for the short time frame - we weren't going to do this but several people have asked so am tacking it onto the other order which MUST go tomorrow.
Cheers,
Davey
Davey View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 4:48pm
Orders now closed. Thanks to all who got in touch.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic