Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ghce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 27 May 2014 at 5:43pm
For a good choice of pellets there really are only 2 brands that I would recommend and that is H&N and JSB and as has been said steer clear of "Hunting Pellets" or any pointed pellets and if you are using a 125 dont use less than a 8.5 grain pellet.

Graeme
Raizer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 5:33am
Sweet as, have just had a couple spambots with the same signature making similar generic posts on a car forum I frequent recently.
(pink)MIST View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 10:12pm
Maybe, but he's posted a couple times non spam related, time will tell, doesn't take much to fix spammers :)
NZAFTA President
1st place HP springer - 2014 WFTF Worlds
1st place HP springer - 2014 Nats

AA TX200 MK111, Optisan Viper 8-32x60 JSB. VMach, TbT, maestro design.
Raizer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raizer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 9:46pm
It's a spammer, the big spam ads in the signature are a give away.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 7:18pm
Hi paulo
What do you shoot? Post pics up of your guns to, and don't forget to share your stories (hunting or target) with us as well

NZAFTA President

paulo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 7:13pm
"hey guys...
i am new comer here so let welcome me...
i am just looking for some interesting things and i am pretty much sure that here i will get them... share some interesting things with me........"

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 7:14pm
True that, but when you think about it they have to be shipped to the store anyway, then we throw (place carefully) then in our gun case or bag, put that in the boot of the car and drive to Wellington for a shoot, and back again.
Realistically more chance of us damaging them ......
NZAFTA President

nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 3:44pm
You will have more problems with pellets been different weights than been damaged in the post
Guyh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 3:22pm
Thank You
Do you guys have any issues with pellets getting damaged during shipping?
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 3:14pm
If you decide to come to that open day, Alex also has a good range on site as well
Magair.co.nz

Sportways.co.nz supply a good portion of the air gunning community also, and if you mention in your online order that you are a member of an nz forum, you'll get a discount applied to that and all future orders.

Hunting and fishing stock Stoeger X-field pellets, which are rebranded h&n field target trophies

Nzairarms on trademe sells the airarms branded pellets

That should give you some starting places anyway :)
Don't be afraid to try many different pellets, air guns are fussy creatures and tend to like one more than the rest, and you've got a lot of shooting to do to run in the spring etc so a good opportunity.
Look for a domed head rather than a pointed "hunting" pellet, way more accurate
NZAFTA President

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic