Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Air Chief CP1-M Pistol in .22Cal WTB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiTR6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Air Chief CP1-M Pistol in .22Cal WTB
    Posted: 20 Jul 2024 at 3:47pm
If anyone has one of these lying around that they'd like to move on please pm me.

I'm actually looking for two of them. Not for me personally but for two people wanting to get started in indoor pistol shooting.
FX Wildcat MK111 BT Sniper .25
FX Dreamline Classic .22
Diana Outlaw .22
Cometa Fenix 400 .177
Weihrauch HW50 .177
Air Chief Junior .177 ($100 Challenge)
Pauly5 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2024 at 10:05am
Just realized there are 2 x pcp pistols on trademe at the moment.

They are both at Guncity in Wellington.
KiwiTR6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiTR6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2024 at 10:25am
Yes, I did see them earlier but can't find them now.  They both looked like they'd had a rough life though.  

These are for a couple of older ladies starting out so we'd (the other members of the club that is ) prefer that they started with CO2 pistols that have magazines (or the option to fit them) and rails to take scopes.  Also in .22 as we all struggle with .177 pellets at our age, especially in a single shot feed. 

The CP1-M fits the bill and there are two used ones on Trademe currently, but both are in 177.

Ron Young has them in his catalogue, but is sold out.  I've emailed him to see if he has any more coming.  If he's decided not to import them any longer then secondhand will be the only option.
FX Dreamline Classic .22
Diana Outlaw .22
Cometa Fenix 400 .177
Weihrauch HW50 .177
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2024 at 12:23pm
May not be perfect but the Crosman 2240 is a good (and available) option.
I know they arent multishot, but loading can be easy once you use a couple of times - lay in the groove, tip the barrel down so it slots into the barrel, then finish off eith the probe to load..

.22 co2
add a steel breech for a red dot or scope

J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
tonycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2024 at 1:39pm
I've got a Crosman 2240 withTasco red dot, plastic breech, Crosman barrel mounts and a Gravmag 5 shot mag. Also has Gravmag trigger adjuster and Kauri stippled grips and forend. It's been handled a lot as I've used it for experimental stock and grip fitting but has probably had less than 200 shots through it. Chronod yesterday at 400fps with rws superdomes. Can include a bunch of grips for custom fitting. Let me know if it fits the bill and i"ll upload some photos. Also has original sights and grips. Cheers, Tony
tonycee
KiwiTR6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiTR6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2024 at 3:11pm
Hi Jono.

The two women concerned have tried the Crosman and both struggled with the single feed so their preference is multi-feed.  Steel breaches and Gravimags are probably the last resort.
FX Dreamline Classic .22
Diana Outlaw .22
Cometa Fenix 400 .177
Weihrauch HW50 .177
KiwiTR6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiTR6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2024 at 3:13pm
Thanks Tony.

See my response to Jono Smile
FX Dreamline Classic .22
Diana Outlaw .22
Cometa Fenix 400 .177
Weihrauch HW50 .177
tonycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2024 at 5:39pm
No worries, I'm kind of attached to it anyway!
tonycee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic