Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For sale FWB300S

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 1:48pm
Hi Mark,

I've decided to purchase the rifle.

Can you give me your phone number so I can call you to organize payment and delivery please.

Cheers,

Mark.
nzhills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzhills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 7:05pm
Hi Minky
Not the most flattering light but here are some more pics.
Yes, the aluminium trigger guard does look a bit out of place but it goes with the rail in the fore end and it is original.
Regards
Mark
Regards
Mark
nzhills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzhills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 8:15pm
Hi Minky
Here are more pics of my FWB300S, not the most flattering light.
The trigger guard is aluminium, the same as the rail in the fore end. Yes, it does look a bit out of place and square-ish, its a german rifle.
Regards
Mark
Regards
Mark
Minky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2014 at 8:19pm
Hi Mark,

Looks good. I'm ready to do the deal.

My number is 0274-593-858 if you want to call me, or send me your number and I will call you.

Cheers,

Mark.

Edited by Minky - 25 Mar 2014 at 8:20pm
nzhills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzhills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 2:04pm
Hi Minky
Hope you and the FWB300S are going well.
A member of my club in Auckland has an FWB700 and wants to try different filters on his rear sight. I think I mistakenly left a rear sight with filters in the rifle box that went down to you with the FWB300S. Is it possible for me to get this rear sight back so I can pass it on?
Regards
Mark
Regards
Mark
Minky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2015 at 6:19pm
Hi Mark,

Sorry, just noticed your post. Happy to send your stuff back if you send me a pre-paid courier pack. Email me on halesm@xtra.co.nz to organise.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic