Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

For sale FWB300S

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzhills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For sale FWB300S
    Posted: 16 Mar 2014 at 6:44pm
Hi
I no longer use my Feinwerkbau 300S and it has to go to finance the acquisition of another. I've had it about 6 months and the target shooting bug has bitten. I made a box for it out of meranti ply for when I take it to the shooting club. This has been dutch oilled, so it looks nice. The box is dowelled together so is strong, see red circle in photos. It shoots better than I but I can afford to upgrade to something that fits me better, (I'm 6 foot 5). The seals in it have been replaced. I'm want $650 for it. Can email pics of the rifle, box and shot targets
Regards
Mark
Minky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 1:39pm
Hi Mark,

Does it have peep sights ? 

Can you email me some photos please ? If it looks reasonable I'll take it.

Cheers,

Mark.
nzhills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzhills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 6:02pm
Hi
Yes, it has peep sights. I'm having real trouble getting an image onto this system. Have you done it before?
Regards
Mark
Regards
Mark
Minky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 6:05pm
Hi Mark,

No, I'm new here too.

Send them to halesm@xtra.co.nz if you like.

By the way, what are you getting to replace the FWB ?

Cheers,

Mark.
nzhills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzhills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 6:19pm

Hi

If you get a chance have a look at the 4 images I placed at the link below, (there is one of my Dad when he started flying with 29 squadron in England). Here is the rifle and the box I made for it. I circled 2 dowels on a picture of the box to point out that the box is well put together and strong.

Regards
Mark

Regards
Mark
Minky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 6:23pm
Hi Mark,

Can you post some more images of the rifle please ? From what I can see it looks nice.
nunga View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 7:06pm
Hi guys, if you are having problems uploading images let me know and i will check it out.

Quick note.

You cant upload a image on a quick reply. You need to click the "post Reply" button on the left side of the forum. from there you will see a green insert image icon. just click "browse" to the file on your computer click "ok"  or "open" depending on what browser you are using then click "upload" and you are done.

Edited by Nunga - 24 Mar 2014 at 7:07pm
(pink)MIST View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote (pink)MIST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 8:45pm
Oh they are nice rifles..... I'll see if I can find a pic of one I've shot :) if you could up the power a bit these would destroy an ft course IMO, and they are superbly accurate and a joy to shoot.
Can't fault the workmanship that went into making them, or the anshultz version.
NZAFTA President
1st place HP springer - 2014 WFTF Worlds
1st place HP springer - 2014 Nats

AA TX200 MK111, Optisan Viper 8-32x60 JSB. VMach, TbT, maestro design.
nzhills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nzhills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 9:03pm
Hi
I'm getting either a Feinwerkbau 700 or Anschutz 8002 to replace it.
Are there any views you want in particular, e.g. rear sight, fore sight, cheek-piece, fore-end?
Regards
Mark
Regards
Mark
Minky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Minky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2014 at 9:19pm
Hi Mark,

One or two from top, below and left and right would be great. 

Is the strip of metal the ends in the trigger guard original ? The last one I was was different to this, but I know there where quite a few changes over the years.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic