Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

crosman 1077 TAC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: crosman 1077 TAC
    Posted: 08 May 2024 at 7:54pm
Hi from the BOP.I'm not sure if this is going in the right place but here goes. I have got back into airguns since I retired. I started out with a Crosman 180 in the 1960's and i still enjoy their airguns. I have just made a kauri stock for a 1077 Tac. Iwas wondering if the plastic Tac stock fits a conventional 1077.In which case, I would sell the Tac stock to finance my addiction. My financial advisor says my hobby needs to be self-funded. Anyway, I greatly enjoy the forum and all things airgun! Cheers, Tony
tonycee
Declan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Declan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 9:41am
Hi Tony. Welcome to the the forum. There seems to be lots of us old chaps getting (back) into the sport which is really great.
Sorry Iā€™m not able to answer your question, but Iā€™m sure one of the Crosman gurus will be able to assist you. Cheers. Declan.
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 10:30am
Welcome Tony, Do show us a pic of the stock you made too! I imagine the standard 1077 action should fit the tac stock - you can likely sell it on to someone with a 1077 to swap out
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
tonycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 11:48am
Hi. Thanks for your responses. I will get my daughter to upload some photos. Young people are so Tech-savvy. I've got a few projects I will put up in the future. Everything that comes into my workshop gets a full wood job!! Cheers, Tony
tonycee
RangerPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2024 at 11:19pm
Welcome Tony,
Where exactly is the BOP?
And are you any good with making stocks? šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
Pete.
Walk quietly, but carry a big stick.
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2024 at 2:58am
G day Tony,

Welcome aboard the forum. We'd all enjoy seeing photos if you can. Projects past and present.

Regards
Paul.
tonycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2024 at 11:56am
It's the sunny Bay of Plenty. I am a complete amateur at stock making, I'm afraid but I will post some photos so you can decide. Mainly stuff for the Crosman 22xx 13xx series. I like replacing plastic with wood!
tonycee
tonycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2024 at 6:48pm
Sorry, i'm having problems downloading photos. Has anyone got advice on how to do it?
tonycee
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2024 at 7:03pm
See if this helps.

http://www.kiwiairgunners.co.nz/forum_posts.asp?TID=286&KW=photos&PID=2827#2827
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2024 at 9:01am
If the file size is to big crop it.
Write the blurb, click the upload photo button.
Choose file (one at time) hit upload.
Hit OK on the be patient box that comes up.
Wait for the uploading file box to say no file chosen ( this will be where it had the photo file name) go to right of screen hit the cancel button.
This will take you back to the post box.
It should now have a bracket followed by img the photo name and end in IMG and a bracket under your post blurb.
That is your photo. You can cut and paste that line to where you want it in your post. Or just leave it as is.
If it has uploaded the photo but it hasn't shown up, then claims the photo is uploaded already if you try to upload it again, it is uploaded to your files.
Differnt process to link it, but you can link to your stored pics You can rename the photo on your computor/ph and reupload. Then clear the other from your files to save space.
Use jpeg anything like tiff, raw or bitmap will create way to large a file for upload.
If that sounds confusing, let me know and I'll screen shot the process and post it.
I had huge battles trying to get pics to upload at first.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic