Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

crosman 1077 TAC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: crosman 1077 TAC
    Posted: 10 minutes ago at 9:20am
I think they look cool, nice work
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
tonycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2024 at 3:55pm
Thanks Pauly. It's all about how much fun you can have. Cheers.
tonycee
Pauly5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2024 at 7:54am
Nice work! You've got a definite style there. It's a very satisfying thing to make your own stock and get to use it.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2024 at 9:05pm
The top stock doesn't fit that bill.
Looks more like a custom after market stock.
The rest do fit that bill. Strangely enough I think the color plays a big part in that as well.
Ever tried adding a bit patena to them. The aged look would probly go really well with the way you want them to look.
Looking forward to seeing the 1322 in full wood.
👍
tonycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2024 at 6:25pm
The 1322 has a full kauri set of grips and detachable stock as well but I'm Making a new stock so it's set up with the Crosman one for a while. Will post some new photos later. My stuff is made to look like it was rushed out of the factory and onto the front line in Stalingrad.
tonycee
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2024 at 6:03pm
Wooooooo some eye candy right there. Love the Tommy gun style stocks
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2024 at 1:50pm
Can't say I have either.
I consider your 13xx an ugly stock as it is, wood looks out of place but does look very functional.
However if the whole thing was wood (or maybe painted like wood or a thin veneer to the plastic part) it would be a whole differnt story.
Over all I like your work on the stocks.
Nice work.
tonycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2024 at 11:33am
Hi. The cheek-piece and butt-extension give a better heads-up sight picture with a scope. I haven't seen any other stock mods done this way but it seems to work great. Kauri is light and strong but I would only use it for non-springers. It's easier to work than hardwoods. The 2250 has a rimu stock but I had to stain it in mahogany to hide the mess I made of it with boiled linseed!! The second one down is a Umarex NXP APX which is a great little plinker.
tonycee
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2024 at 9:36am
Nice. Love that lever action stock and the top one in that pic.
Interesting mods to 13xx. How much have they improved it comfort for shooting?
Whats kauri like for a stock? Weight and felt recoil. Beautiful wood.
tonycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2024 at 9:31am
I cheated!! I got my daughter to do it. She's a legend
tonycee
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic