Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > For Sale. New Zealand members only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mini lathe for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mini lathe for sale
    Posted: 02 Jul 2024 at 2:20pm
I am looking to sell my mini lathe. I can put more details if anyone is interested.

It is a Toolshed minilathe for those that want to look at details, but of course I can supply more details if there's interest.

Thanks
Paul.
RangerPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2024 at 8:10pm
Very tempting... I've always wanted one.
But we're just about to move house and I'm realising how much stuff I already have to move
Walk quietly, but carry a big stick.
Pauly5 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2024 at 8:28pm
Once you're there, I'm sure you'll find the perfect spot for it.
You will be able to craft custom parts.
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2024 at 8:46pm
Haha I could be tempted too for at home....
Pauly5 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2024 at 10:38am
Lathe is still for sale. Here's a couple of photos.

Comes with couple of dead centres, 3 jaw drill chuck (unused) and arbor to suit, change gears, outside set of jaws for chuck, instructions, set of tooling with a couple small bits of HSS tooling.

Also included is a brand new speed control board and a new potentiometer. The original board went bang, and I ordered a better one from the UK, but to my surprise The Toolshed replaced it for free, and the potentiometer is starting to show signs of use, which is very common on these, so I had that there to swap over when the time came.

I can build a crate for this to go into and deliver to a transport depot like Mainfreight or Superfreight for delivery. I suspect it'd be approx $120 - $160 for delivery

I'm asking $750.

I'll even throw in some aluminium and metal swarf for you to get imbedded into your fingers.

J-S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2024 at 12:03pm
fun!
J S Airguns
Air Arms TX200('s)
Theoben Sirocco
HW77
FWB 300s
Webley Patriot
One or two others...

Current projects:
Too many..
Pauly5 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2024 at 9:20am
Just gentle bump on this.

It's now on Trademe too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic