Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Sale / Wanted > For Sale. New Zealand members only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HW100 .22 for sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2024 at 2:21pm
Ouch what's costing 44 bucks a tin?
I'd by nz, just to drop sorting through an extra 4500 pellets.
What was hw100 shooting best out of curiousity?
Pauly5 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2024 at 2:41pm
When I was looking at 18 grn JSB for a tin of 500, the price was $44 per tin here in NZ.

I only ever shot 18 grn through it. I've probably fired 30 pellets at a 15m target over the time I have had it, and it stacked them.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2024 at 5:17pm
A sling shot would stack at 15m.
Your next mission should you choose to accept it, is your best target at 30m and best at 50m.( more so it's a sin you've only shot it that amount at that distance)
And to stick them up here before it sells.
😁😁😁😁
Pauly5 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2024 at 7:28am
Good idea. I'll see if I can get that done.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2024 at 7:32am
With the amount of ppl on the watch list, and the way they usually bud in the last few mins, I'd say you have till end your trade me auction.
RangerPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2024 at 8:17am
My HW100 was in .20cal, around 21 FPE if memory serves me correctly.
Could stack pellets at 30m no problem. I never shot it at 50m, I used to think 50m was too far for anything practical 😂😂😂
Walk quietly, but carry a big stick.
Pauly5 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2024 at 8:39am
I do love the trigger on it. 

I have had a few guns, and it is one of the nicest triggers out of all of them. Just enough pressure for hunting, but very predictable and breaks like glass.
RangerPete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RangerPete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2024 at 10:44pm
Pauly, Did you sell your HW100?
If not lets see a quick 30y target
Walk quietly, but carry a big stick.
Pauly5 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2024 at 8:33am
I did, but waiting for it to be collected. It's paid for so I have it wrapped in cotton wool for now and don't want to tempt fate and bring it out.
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2024 at 8:53am
Not to mention if he's paid for it,it's actually no longer your gun to use as you like.
I'd be pissed if I brought a gun and found out it's was being used after Id payed to for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic