Kiwi Airgunners Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hello

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello
    Posted: 13 hours 37 minutes ago at 8:23pm
Yes that's him on the hunting and shooting forum
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 43 minutes ago at 8:17pm
I did ask him about a year ago when I reached out to him
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 56 minutes ago at 8:04pm
Ask him. Seemed a nice enough bloke when I was on nzhs. Also seemed up onto air guns as well.
northdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 59 minutes ago at 8:01pm
thanks for the welcome guys, I wonder If its the same mintie thats on the nzhs forum hes got some kind of russian bullpup pcp something like an edgun or edax or something like that. Ill put some pics up of some of my stuff when Ive got it out next
Billbobnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billbobnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 13 minutes ago at 7:47pm
Welcome along sir.

Mintie is still around and tinkering but unfortunately not on this forum.
northdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 32 minutes ago at 12:28pm
name rings a bell, I remember a guy called microbugs that did a fair bit of machining for forum members. I read about the 362 the plastic trigger puts me off a bit. I also remember rountrees did a lot of the xman stuff
Pauly5 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauly5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 58 minutes ago at 10:02am
Northdude you might well be remembering Mintie as one of the crosmanaholics from the previous forum.

There's the 362 pumper you may be interested in. They can be modded pretty easily, and although the longer stroke can be cumbersome for follow up shots, it only takes 3 or 4 to have enough for birds. I have got mine doing around 19 ft/lb with 12 pumps.

I did a review a while ago on this forum. http://www.kiwiairgunners.co.nz/forum_posts.asp?TID=692
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 9:12am
Wow ok. Just did bit web searching and that's a bit of variety.
If you feel like doing a review on them at any stage I'd be really keen to see it, as sure others would.
The gecado really has a pretty interesting history. Surprisingly NZ was one of not many countries it was sold.
The tallon and 240 both look great and if your owned them for a while your long term insight would be invaluable.
2240, show us pics and details of anything ya done to it. Still great guns to modify the 22xx range.
I use the 1322 as a bird gun it works great. Personally I wouldn't go near a pumper rifle again myself.
To long a stroke, to slow for follow up. The pistol is great,short pump stroke, easier to pump,much quicker and not such an exaggerated and very obvious motion. Can muffle the pump Handel shutting much easier.bit of stick on velcro.
But that's just my view.
northdude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote northdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 8:31am
I used to have a bit of a colletion but sold it. Still got my 2240 I did ages ago. Also got an airfoce talon that I imported back when doing it was easy. Still got a couple of old gecados Im wanting to do up at some stage. Got a bsa 240 magnum as well. Currently looking for a pump up pneumatic as it would be good for birds in buildings. Im a bit of a tinkerer and play with the powder burners as well
kruzaroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kruzaroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:30am
Hey. Welcome aboard. You can bet your bottom dollar that those conversions to crossman are still going on. Just got a custom bolt made by member for my 1322. Those builder still seem to be tinkering away in the back ground.
So what's your taste in air rifles and how's air gunning been going since last on a kiwi to site.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic